Friday, June 11, 2010

The first post

Hello world,
Seeing as I hardly have internet access - no computer and no idea where I'll be when, this blog is probably a wishful idea. The idea is to chronicle the yuck and the awesome of busking - total transparency - for future buskers, friends, etc. I'll hopefully post songs as I record them with my mum's dinky recording device as I go, too. The writing will err on the less personal side than I usually write. I think for every post I'll have a busking song of the day and some thoughts on locations and ways I can improve.

A big part of whether I put in the effort to continue this blog will be the feedback. Comments on the songs, on the tips, etc. So please, please, please leave something if you read, eh?

Thanks,
t

3 comments:

  1. I'm firstttt. And I'll read! Good to hear from you, CASA daddy dearest. Hope Europe -- and the wide wide world in general -- is fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I salute you, wish I had the balls to do something like this.
    You should hit up North Idaho sometime; there's a pretty big hippie scene in Sandpoint, from what I hear. I'm sure they'd be happy to help you along with your quest.

    ReplyDelete