Monday, April 25, 2011

Mal in Melbourne, Day 0.5

The combination of Megan's three cats and dog and the flight to Melbourne late at night left my sinuses - especially my ears - in a miserable state. My right ear still isn't quite right. As such I missed the safety meeting mandatory for buskers to attend (which I'd planned my travel around), and thereby forfeited the possibility of busking in Melbourne CBD. Not a huge deal, as Melbourne's layout and people-flow reminds me a lot of Chicago and New York - wide dark footpaths and people rushing briskly upon them. I'd probably garner little money plying them. But a couple alleyways looked so absolutely beautiful.. I wish I could try them but once, though from stories of other buskers, that would very quickly result in arrest.







No comments:

Post a Comment